The Joy of Giving.

The Joy of Giving.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Laughter is good medicine

When I spoke to Anthony today he said that his 'absolute neutrophil' count is higher, which is positive (these are the main infection fighting white blood cells). But that the other white and red blood cells are still down, but his platelets are good- "so I can get cut all I want, because my platelets are good and will stop the bleeding." :)

 Thank you Everyone! You know they say that laughter is good medicine, so I decided to post an occasional comic strip (Not to make light of the situation by any means, but to help Anthony). Anthony, I don't have a cure (though I wish I did) but I hope I can at least bring a smile to your face to help you get through this. :) Here is the comic strip of the day. Give a laugh. If any of you would like to submit the medicinal laugh of the day, feel free to email me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment