The Joy of Giving.

The Joy of Giving.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Good news for the following month

I apologize to all of you faithful followers out there. There have been some events in my own life that have occupied my time and prevented me from posting for awhile.

Anthony is still recovering but things are looking good. According to Brittany, Anthony may be able to have his IV port (that has been in his chest since this all began) removed in about a month. That will provide him with some more freedom.

When I have spoken with Anthony, he seems to be happy and well. He still has a cough, nausea, and headaches.  It would seem that he experiences 'flu-like' symptoms still more often than he would like, but they have lessened in frequency so this is good.  I just have to think that the human body is quite miraculous in what it can endure and how incredible it is that it can rebuild in such a way as what Anthony's is now doing. I am so thankful for modern medicine.

Thank you all once more!
Sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment