The Joy of Giving.

The Joy of Giving.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

'100 Day' Biopsy Cancer Free

Last week we found out that Anthony's 100-day bone marrow biopsy showed NO signs of MDS or cancer cells. This is incredibly happy news! It shows that the transplant is working and that it appears that they were able to kill all the bad cells.

Anthony has however showed some potential signs of grafts vs. hosts disease and tomorrow he will be having more scopes and biopsies done to determine the nature of these signs and help create a treatment plan to prevent further development of the disease. So we are all hoping and praying that all goes well tomorrow and that whatever they find, will be easily treated.

We appreciate all of you who have continued to stick with us through it all. I want all of you to know that I intend on looking into expanding the 'Share the Love Campaign'. I will be looking into getting qualified perhaps to be an official non-profit. Though this will take quite a bit of time. I will see if it is possible. But even if this doesn't come to fruition, I want you all to know that if there is a time where you or someone you care about may stand in need of some help, you can let me know, and I would be more than willing to provide you with all that I can.

Thank you all,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment